Friday, November 10, 2017

Glitches And Flowers

It seems like yesterday and it seems like years ago. When it was still warm I found these tiny flowers at the end of a dark nature trail under lots of trees. I always meant to post my best pictures of them but my phone glitched and my best pictures were lost.

I took this picture with my big camera and it came out okay, but not the best. I have found that my phone takes excellent close-ups. My big camera does not. And now because of that, I bring both cameras along while I'm out on one of my everyday adventures.

So now after a little bit of unrelated downtime, I've realized I have to become a bit more organized. So I'm making a plan to take along with me on my next little adventure. My problem has always been finding cool pictures I like in the fall. My task is to find them, and I'm going to look in lots of places. So until then, I'll talk to you later.

7 comments:

  1. neat-0! I think it might be one of the mountain mints

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always find great photos, Ratty. Just get out there and do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because of the size it is hard to focus good on these flowers for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. My human has noticed that her phone camera is good for some things that the regular camera can't do well too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, aren't those lovely?! I don't carry my phone on my walks...maybe I should.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are pretty. I need to become a bit more organized too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is interesting in a rabbit hole.
    Unless it is not.

    ReplyDelete